Rainy season Seed Plantation and other palntsin Pune

Now started the rainy season in pune  and that time of seed plantation
So I  am shootout photos.
In that plantation some seeds are Drum Sticks tree, Shadow Tree which are very helpful in summer season, because one this tree having green in summer.
In that two persons working seed plantation in small farm house for small family to daily natural fresh vegetables.






shevga/Drum Stick Tree
This tree Plantation is my first plantation in my life.
Now I am very happy.
This tree seeds 4 plantation in there areas.










farming In place of Hinjewadi 
Near the wonderful palace.
I like very much


Plantation of bhuimug/shengdane.

Rose cutting plantation is my first experiment and successful result in 10 days
I love my R.

This is my Result of cutting rose plantation


Results of tomatoes seeds.



Shadow tree.

For home use  plantation of Aloe Vera.





Tur.


Kothimbir,Dhaniya




Watana plant

Watana

Bhuimug

Mug plantation



shevri tree

shevri tree





Wonderful photo shoot with under flower

























Comments